When do we collect information about you?
We collect information about you when you:
- register with us
- place an order for our products or services
- request information
- place an enquiry
- request an estimate/quotation/proposal
- voluntarily complete client surveys and provide feedback
- Website information is collected using cookies
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, maintain learning, assessment and certification records and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
PeopleKeys has made assurances that they have taken all necessary measures to ensure their personal data processing procedures are compliant for the purposes of GDPR.
The measures taken include:
- Identification of all personal data processing procedures
- Analysis of the risk related to personal data processing
- Selection of proper technical and organisational measures for personal data protection in order to ensure proper security of personal data, including protection against unlawful or illegal processing and their accidental loss, destruction or damage
- Conclusion or amendment of relevant personal data processing outsourcing agreements
- Adjustment of data collection procedures to standards imposed by the GPDR
- Preparation of internal documentation regarding personal data protection.
If a third-party organisation is a sufficient stakeholder in your Cazbro interaction (e.g. your workplace has paid for your training) we may share the outcomes and feedback from that interaction.
Cazbro will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside Cazbro.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address at the bottom of this page. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and
up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you
think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice
only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you
should read their own privacy policies.
How to contact us
Or write to us at: Cazbro, Movements House, West Netherton Street, KILMARNOCK, Ayrshire, KA1 4BU